5/31/2013

Freaking Amazing Board Exam Numbers

Ok, this might not be the first time you've heard about this (though I'm pretty sure this would be, as there's nobody insane enough to do something like this in their free time), but I thought I'd share anyway.

So I was going through the CPA Board Exams Results Facebook page and I was wondering what interesting things I could share to the community there.  I thought about all the tips that members (passers and delayed passers alike, haha)  have have been sharing.  I felt the need to contribute so I decided to look back at the past 5 years history of the CPA board exams results.  And man, you are not gonna believe the things I've discovered.  Superfreaking cool!  Or disturbing, however which way you want to look at it.

Here's a picture of what I've done.


This is a compilation of all the results dating back to 2008 divided between May and October.  There's also the passing percentage based on the passers and the takers.

Check out October's results!  Year in and year out, October has been outperforming May takers since 2008.  Not sure before that but that's freaking amazing isn't it?  Check out October 2010 - 2012.  48% for 3 straight years!  Wow.  If that's not the work of a fine masseuse, I don't know what is.  Haha!

Now this is the very important bit.  IF YOU WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCES OF PASSING, TAKE THE OCTOBER BOARD EXAMS.  That's clear as day based on these numbers.  Is there a reason for this?  I don't have any idea.  Is there a scientific explanation?  No clue.  But just look at the freaking numbers!  5 years in a row?  You can form your own conclusion based on the above.

Since this one got me very excited, I decided to look at other board exams as well.  Yep, I have no life.  Haha.  This one below is for nursing.  You might want to share this with your nursing friends or those who want to take the nursing board exams.


Same story here.  June/July schedule is hands down the best time to take the NLEX.  Pretty cool huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...