4/16/2015

Inspiring Accounting Stories 2

1.
Out of Tacloban, Survivor Tops CPA Board Exams
Joey A. Gabieta        |   Inquirer Visayas  3:27 AM | Sunday, August 3rd, 2014
 @inquirerdotnet




TACLOBAN CITY—It was his harrowing experience during the onslaught of Supertyphoon “Yolanda” that strengthened his resolve to do well at the licensure exams for certified public accountants (CPA).

And Rommel Rhino Edusma, 25, did not only pass the exams, he aced it.  Read Full Story >>>

2.
Story of lost_soul312002 @ Pinoy Exchange

My journey of becoming a CPA is a series of numerous failures and agonies. And I used those two things to keep motivated and continue the fight.


Born in a very poor family living in the squatter’s area somewhere in Rizal. I. My mother and father are jobless and we only have a small store where we sell lutong-ulam and some grocery items. Our condition served as my inspiration to excel in school – both in academics and non-academics. Being the eldest among the siblings, the weight is on my shoulders. I want to give my parents what they truly deserve – the good life. I managed to graduate at the top of my elementary and high school. But when I was told by my mother that they cannot send me to college, I almost lost all the hopes in the world. I was in tears at that moment as I tried to understand our situation. But I said to myself that I won’t give up the fight. Being poor shall not be a hindrance to achieving my dreams.  Read Full Story >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...